Friday, December 21, 2012

Done Wrapping!

Whew...it has sure been busy around here!!!!! Today I finally finished wrapping all of the Christmas gifts and stuffed the stockings!!! Take a look at this beautiful paper I found at a thrift shoppe....
This paper is vintage and from the 1970's..love that!! What I love even more was that I paid only .99 cents for four rolls!! Yay! Great deal I say!

So I also filmed a video to let you all see the sneak peek of what is under our tree...this was filmed before I finished wrapping.  In addition, you will see a little bit of our Holiday decorating.



As usual, I will share a Christmas at The Miller's post here on my Blog shortly after Christmas.

Hope you are all having a productive and beautiful week♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela
 Whitmor Gift Wrap Storage Bag (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment