Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!!

Hello My Friends!!! The year 2012 has come to a close and we begin a new journey into 2013.  I did not make any specific resolutions this year except the usual which are to eat healthy, stay as healthy as I have control of and to balance all of the things in my life to the best of my ability. It sounds like resolutions huh? Well, I guess they are.  Most importantly though, I have decided that I shall take one day at a time.  Life is a continual journey and each day must be savored and enjoyed.  We have so much to be grateful for too....if you would write down just one thing what you are grateful for each day, I would bet you will be surprised at all that you have.  Sometimes, we fail to see that we do have so much to be grateful for.  With that being said, I have decided to start a Gratitude Journal starting Jan. 1, 2013.  I will be using this lovely journal that Jimi bought me on our trip to Williamsburg.

I thought I would share a couple of video's that might help you in Journaling and keeping your Day Planner  organized for the New Year.





Have a Safe and Fun New Year Celebration where ever you are and I will be back to blog here soon♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment