Sunday, February 9, 2014

An Anniversary is Approaching

Hello my Lovely Friends!!!!

On Valentine's Day, Jimi and I will be celebrating our Wedding Anniversary!!! We will have been married for 7 years!! Although we have been together for 13 years, it seems that it was just yesterday that we met.  He is truly an Amazing Person and I am totally honored to be his wife!!! We have a very special evening planned for our Valentine's/Anniversary Celebration and are really looking forward to it!!! Quite a while ago, my sweet friend Justina from http://labohememagique.blogspot.com decided to create a place for anyone here in Blog Land to post about a Wedding that they thought was..."Wow, Wow!!!" Thus the idea of "Wow Wow Weddings was born!  I knew that I would want to create a post that had to do with my Wedding for this special project, so I thought the perfect time would be in honor of my own Wedding Anniversary. If you would like to learn more about what this project is about, visit here




 I invite you to come back to visit me to see what I have created.  My post will be entitled " MyWow Wow Wedding."  Look for it very soon♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Dena! Congratulations on 7 years! It is Valentine's Day number 2 for my boyfriend and I, though we look forward to 13 years and beyond as you guys have. You always look so happy and beautiful together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer and congrats to you also!!!! I will be posting the project early this week♥

      Delete