Sunday, February 2, 2014

February...Entrance Obsession

Hello my Friends,

As promised, I am posting the second Photo from my 2014 Calendar "Doors of Life."


Isn't that door lock Beautiful?   I love the French detailing and bold hardware.  The Quote reads, "Temptation is the Devil looking through the keyhole, Yielding is opening the door and inviting him in" ~ Billy Sunday.
For those of you that are just joining me with this post, I had started a series called "Entrance Obsession."
I began it in January..you can visit here to read what this is about: http://theenchantingworldofmiladyleela.blogspot.com/2014/01/entrance-obsession.html
I invite you to follow me here so that you can see each Monthly Entrance Obsession Photo.  Also feel free to visit me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for this series too.

Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment