Monday, February 3, 2014

OOTD

Today, I had to take care of a few errands. This was my OOTD!!!!


I found the cardigan at the Thrift Shoppe on Sunday!!!! Such a fabulous find as it is super soft and comfortable.  I also like the way it looks on my body.  Fits just Perfect! It was only $3.99!
The shoes, although you can not really see, I found at K-Mart on sale...they are Black Mary Jane's with a boxy high heel...totally Rad...I just love them! 
They were originally $25.00 and I bought them for $12.50....SCORE!   I really love Mary Jane style shoes, they are so girly.
I must share that today, I visited another Thrift Shoppe and found a few other fabulous fashion finds.  I will be uploading the video of both of my Thrift Shoppe purchases on my YouTube Channel.  If you would like to see all of what I came home with, please look for that video and feel free to share it with your friends.  
I really enjoy making video's for all of you and would love your help in keeping my channel going.  Please subscribe if you have not already and yes...share with your friends. I would appreciate it so much!
As always, I appreciate all of you for following me here and on my other social networking sites. You are all so Amazing.

Much Love and Bright Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

2 comments: