Friday, February 21, 2014

Kitchen Spells ~Creamy Cranberry Chicken Salad served with Seedless Green Grapes and Mini Croissants.

Hello...it has been a while since I posted and shared a "Kitchen Spell" with you!!!

I recently came across an older video I filmed in August of this past year. A  new subscriber had left a comment and as I was revisiting the content of the video, I mentioned about a great recipe I created.  This recipe is for an outstanding Chicken Salad that I concoct with a very special ingredient that makes it super Yummy.  So....get ready...

Creamy Cranberry Chicken Salad served with Seedless Green Grapes and Mini Croissants.
"A Kitchen Spell" by ~Dena K. Miller

Ingredients as follows:
2 large cans of white boneless chunk chicken
1 medium onion  
1cup of dried cranberries (the very special ingredient that makes it super Yummy!)
1/2 cup of celery chopped
1/2 cup of Hellmann's  Mayonnaise
Mini Croissants
Course Salt and Pepper

How To:
Open and drain chicken cans.  Discard water.
Place chicken in a bowl and slightly mash with a fork.
Add all ingredients and finally the Mayo.
Mix well...can add more Mayo if you wish.
Add salt and pepper to taste.

Place Chicken Salad onto a platter and then onto a large serving tray.  Mound the Chicken Salad into a round shape on the plate.  Now place the green seedless grapes and mini croissants on the tray and serve
Makes a great dish for a party!!!  In fact I served this dish at our Christmas Party this past year and it was a total hit!!!

.
Please do let me know what you think of this "Kitchen Spell" if you decide to give it a try.

Blessings and Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness yes cranberries with chicken, soooo yummy! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will LOVE this Kitchen Spell Jennifer!!!! it is Amazing!!!!

      Delete