Friday, February 28, 2014

Spring Trunk Shows

Tomorrow I will be participating in my First Trunk Show of the Season!

 https://www.facebook.com/events/1466442990236271/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
Jimi and I are super excited about this one...Our Candle line has expanded with the addition of three new melt designs and also a new heart shaped tea light. We will be bringing these lovelies to the show and of course my Jewelry designs too.  Another exciting addition to my Jewelry designs is the "Mermaid Collection."  I have added a few bracelets and beautiful post earrings.  I hope to share some photo's with you soon.   If you are local, I would love to see you at the show!!! No worries if you are not, I will be posting the treasures in an album on Facebook.  You can purchase from there online.  I will have more information listed about that later.  Have a Beautiful weekend and be back soon!

Much Love and Bright Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dena, your creations are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thanks so much!!! I really appreciate your compliment. Your creations are also very Beautiful!!!
      xoxo

      Delete