Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Wow Wow Wedding

Hello my friends I had mentioned about my Friend Justina's Wow Wow Wedding Project that she asked me to participate in. Today is the day that I will share My Wow Wow Wedding with you.  I have created a video of Photographic Memories from My wedding.  I hope you enjoy it!!! As you know Jimi and I were married on Valentine's Day!  It was the most Magical time in my Life and each year we celebrate our Anniversary, our Love becomes even stronger as the Magic continues!!! I will be sharing with you soon a post on how we Celebrated Valentine's Day this year.  I should have that posted within a few days.  In the meantime, enjoy this Video and do be sure to visit Justina's Wow Wow Wedding Project♥ Here is the link http://labohememagique.blogspot.com/p/wow-wow-weddings.html







Much Love and Bright Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela


6 comments:

  1. Dena!
    What a beautiful video, you guys look SO Happy on your special day! Your daughter has grown into such a woman since then, she 's so little in these pics, how cute! I love the music you used as well, it's very pretty! I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary on Friday.. I'm looking forward to that post as well! Thanks for submitting to Wow Wow Weddings! :-D
    Justina
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justina, thanks so much for your lovely comment!!! We did have a beautiful time on Friday. I am so excited to share here very soon. I am honored that you had asked me to participate in this project...I enjoyed putting this together for it. The music is a lovely composition written and performed by my dear friend Donna Brynczak who was pictured in this video playing guitar and also with her hubby in another photo♥

      Delete
  2. You looked so radiant in your pictures with your husband. What a real bride should look like. Thank you for sharing your pictures of your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly a Magical Day!!! I am glad that you enjoyed watching my video.
      Blessings,
      Dena

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful bride you were Dena! Your dress is absolutely dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thanks so much!!! It was a very Beautiful Day! The dress is vintage. The lace jacket was something I put together with it to create a finishing touch. Everything just came together! It was very Magical Day Indeed♥

      Delete