Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Symbolism

I recently posted this Photograph on my Instagram Page.



To the left sits a Blessings Candle of Quan Yin that I created, she is the  ~Buddhist Goddess of Compassion, Peace and Love.  To the right, sits a Beautiful Glass Jar of which I just found during a recent Thrift Shopping Adventure.
I filled the Jar with Crystal Balls and many Pearls after I returned home.
Both of these Lovelies sit upon my Sacred Space.  Quan Yin symbolizes how I live my Life and how I always want to treat others.  I light this candle as a constant reminder of  what Living Life means to me.  The Crystal Ball and Pearls Jar symbolizes the Beauty of what lies ahead in  the Future.
In other words, when you look into the future, there are many Pearls along the way....you just need to first Believe that they are there and then you will find them.

Much Love and Bright Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela




4 comments:

  1. Just love Quan Yin! She is beautiful, love those pearls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree...Quan Yin is Beautiful!!! Also, I had the Crystal Balls and Pearls in a drawer and thought that they would look lovely in the glass jar.

      Delete
  2. Kwan Yin is my patrona Goddess. I like to think of myself as one her children.
    The crystal and pearls in the ball is a great idea to celebrate and attract the best to your future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to say that she is mine too!!! I just love all that she stands for! I had originally planned on placing Herbs into the jar but then thought about my Crystals and Pearls...I think it was a good choice too!

      Delete